Alright. Big deal. My wallet is still Velcro from when I had it in Grade 8. Should I be embarrassed? Should I get a "man's wallet" and conform to the rest of the world? My wallet is colourful, patriotic and is easy to open and close. Keep your damn leather, I don't want it.
Someone asked me once if not being able to indent my paragraphs on blogger ever bugged me. I answered yes. Yes it does.
Today was the first time that I wasn't looking forward to the next semester of school. Usually by second semester you're well into the groove and second semester is gold. This year I have a freaking heavy course load and two of my favourite people out here are leaving. I'm damn homesick. Come January 6ish, I'm probably going to want to stay out west. I had that in August leading into my second year and I got over it. Maybe because I'm hormonal. Does that work for guys? Now tell me- honestly tell me- does it ever bug you that cholesterol and testosterone have a similar chemical structure? Do people with higher cholesterol ever have elevated aggression. I don't have high cholesterol, but they do say it's the silent killer. Does that mean you die quietly? I'm not sure. Our school lobster died. He has been replaced by two pathetic babies bought from Sobey's. They have their pincers closed shut by some constricting elastics. That pisses me off. Just let them pinch each other. They have claws for that, don't hold them down. They'll be dead soon anyways. The endocrinology class has that affect on them usually.
My cholesterol is fine. Estrogen and testosterone are very similar chemically as well. I wouldn't worry about my mood.
Instead of sending a half finished angry letter to my History prof, I'll spill it out here. When marking a paper, make your comments on my arguments, thoughts and conclusions. Please don't circle the three grammatical errors and leave my paper at that without a grade on it. Those are easy to comment on. I used my brain to write the paper, please use yours to mark it. And use proper punctuation and capitalization in your emails. You're a professional, don't use slang. And your teaching me knot two ewes homonyms?
There's a llama on my desk from Bolivia. Its plastic eyes pierce my soul like eyes that pierce. I'll end with a metaphor.
I am like a golf ball.
Get it? Gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment