Two more days until I'm pretty much done here. Exams are the easier part of the semester because there is no classes, labs, or assignments. My next four weeks here are going to be breezy. Not only that, but there is supposed to be a lot of snow next week. I'm very much looking forward to it. Now all I have to do is three more lab write ups and three more assignments. Glory.
I love sour cream. I could probably eat it by itself. Scratch that, I do eat it by itself. So tasty. Jordan is lactose intolerant, so he can't have sour cream. I wonder if they'll ever have sour cream flavoured ice cream.
A scary thing has happened in the past month; I haven't been able to enjoy a beer. A solution has been to have it in a tall frosted glass. It still didn't do it for me. I'm just not sure what to think anymore. Maybe I won't have a drink anymore. Qui sais? Maybe I'll follow what Joel does and have a Coors if I want a beer. At least then I wouldn't have to taste anything.
Please forgive me.
No comments:
Post a Comment