It's been an interesting week. The DK pumpkin is rotted and now delightfully sitting at the bottom of the garbage can, my habitual day to day routines have been screwed around with leaving me in a twirl of empty coke cans and dirty dishes. This also means that assignments have piled up, and the 5 day weekend which I was looking forward to now becomes one filled with work. But amidst this past week and a bit, I've realized quite a bit about myself.
1) There is no "right" time to have a coke - If you want one, go for it. Have it with your cereal or as you brush your teeth. It's like a pair of black slacks; it goes good with mostly everything.
2) I can be very productive when needed, but a wasteland otherwise. Without things in my life being lined up, I have a tendency to let cursing, spelling and cleaning get out of control. It's weird. When I need to get productive, I merely need to backtrack to the things that have been misspelled, cursed or uncleaned, do the things needed to reverse it, and I'm back in the game.
3) I enjoy doing math problems as much or more than playing video games. I would rather work on a Physics problem then play Halo. Both are fun, but one gets marked. Weird.
4) I enjoy doing math problems more than writing papers. Writing papers is terrible. Give me a lab or an assignment any day.
5) I'm the hip-hopopotomous, and my rhymes are bottomless. These are worth looking at.
No comments:
Post a Comment