Tuesday, June 28, 2005
It is finished
After all my classes, my Monday to Friday, my English, biology and math routine, I stand where I am today. Yes, it is true, I have finished high school. All that is left to do is go to my ceremony, grab my certificate, pat Mr. Kim on the shoulder and stand on some stairs for an hour. It will be sad, seeing that my years at FVCH have been nothing but kind and loving towards me, but I'm glad I will be stepping into a new stage of my life blind. Most of my friends are going away come September, so by me going to Hamilton isn't going to be a big deal. My exams went well, and I feel a have a check from the government in the mail soon. As for my summer, labour at Elim...mmmmmmmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment