It's three weeks until Christmas. Wait, no...that's not right at all. It has to be at least 4 weeks. But it feels like three weeks, and for that I'm grateful. This weekend will most likely see our apartment decorated with the most festive of things: soft white lights around windows, green organic material around banisters, and most soothing of all, hot apple cider. I'm wondering if it's worth it to bring up the argument of "fake vs. real" for the Christmas tree, as I recall a similar argument about 7 years back when my parents made the switch to synthetic. I can see the draw of it. But, the good husband that I am, I feel the real scent of pine (is that what Christmas tree's are?) will be lingering in our nostrils this holiday season.
This will be my first Christmas away from BC, but thankfully it won't be the first Christmas away from family.
No comments:
Post a Comment