Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crankysaurous

These past couple of weeks have seem to flown by. Not much on the "crazy new and exciting front", but still enjoyable weeks none-the-less. After a delightful week of having the parents out here to visit, things have returned back into their routine. It's apparently wedding season, so there have a been a few weekends sprinkled with some marital uniting. What else...

Ah, yes, how could I forget. I have had canker sores for the past two weeks which have limited my ability to eat, drink, and even talk some times. If you have ever known me when I was sick/tired, you would find out very quick that I am not that pleasant to be around. That is to say, I get agitated quickly. Having the amazing girlfriend that I do, she just shrugs off my bad attitude, and hopes that the "cranky sores" soon depart. Well, good news world; the last sore is on its way out. I ate breakfast this morning without wincing, and I can even smile. Life is good.

As for now, I need to fiddle with my thallium electrodes, because their life span is only about 40 minutes. You know what that means? John knows. You better believe he knows. Anyways, back to tinkering. It feels like I'm always tinkering. You should just call me Tink.

No comments: