Ontario is great this time of year. For the past two Sunday nights, I have had the pleasure of driving head on into an electrical storm. I loved it; The dark country road lit up by lightning followed by a rumbling thunder. But enough about creation, let's get back to me, only because you're selfish.
Things have been good. The only downside so far to the summer is that Ree lives 40 minutes away and I don't have a vehicle. Work has been good, one of the huge pluses that I see so far this summer is the ultimate frisbee team Brian, Ryan and I are a part of: The Frequent Flyers. Disc is just too much fun. Other than that, video games, biking, friends and Chronicles have been taking up my free time. In general, the weeks go quickly, and the weekends even faster.
It's good to be in Ontario. Wish you were here.
Oh, and Pappa D-sparks and Momsie are coming in a week. Go parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment