So, it appears that these posts are a lot like birds flying into windows; they are fairly rare, but when it happens, people smile. I suppose they smile, that is if you aren't a fan of birds. I, myself, am, so I guess this blog isn't much like birds flying into windows, so thus, omit that first sentence.
These past few weeks have gone by fairly quickly, and I am now currently in my second week of tameness. Despite the four labs in my weekly schedule, I have now had two weeks of slackness. That's not to say that I'm not attending my 27 hours of class a week, but instead, after class, there is little to do.
I'm grateful for two main facts. 1) That there wasn't a scale (or at least I didn't weigh myself) at my parent home over Christmas, and 2) That there isn't a scale at my house. The only scale that I have access to at the moment is the scale at the athletic centre. The great thing about this scale, however, is that it measures in kilograms. Having no idea what I weighed in kilograms previous to Christmas, weighing 92.5 kg now has no large affect on my moral. On the contrary, saying "I weight 92.5 kg" sounds a lot better than "I weight 195 lbs." For the record, pounds is a measure of force due to gravity, and kilograms is simply a unit of mass, so it's tough to compare them anyways. So, whether or not having some pairs of pant fit quite snugly to the extent where the top button usually isn't done up doesn't get me down, for I only weight 92.5 kg.
Now, let's hope that it gets cold again so that ice hockey may be played.
No comments:
Post a Comment