It's supposed to rain in Hamilton this week and all the snow that was accumulated will soon melt away. That's too bad. It's going to rain soon in Vancouver too, so I understand what you're going through.
The following are 4 1/2 things that make me smile.
1) Old People who aren't bitter and are generally happy. I feel like the wrinkles of an aged face, when their lips properly contort to form a concave-up slope, show the most joy.
2) Hot showers. Because of the time difference, I was up at a healthy 7:30 this morning. It was alright. I started with a shower that melted my heart, and partially burnt my skin. The only poor part of the shower was the little bit of soap left in my eye due to unsatisfactory rinsing. It stung.
3) My cat. Last Christmas we got a new black cat. Although our unlucky streak of three cats being eaten by coyotes would have encouraged most pet owners to call it quits, we decided to go for a potential four-peat. Fortunately, he's stuck around, and he's the size of a dog. He pretty much is a dog. He's not fat, but I wouldn't call him muscular either. He's just Shoot.
4) Family. It's nice to be home.
4 1/2) My dads jogging shorts. My luggage didn't make it to Vancouver, so I'm wearing my dads clothes until they ship my stuff over. This normally would have received a full mark due to the way the cotton gently tickles my legs while complimenting my muscular thighs, however, the inconvenience of not having my own pajama's lost it some marks.
See you around.
No comments:
Post a Comment