As much as I would like to keep that picture of the life taking rodent, I feel that it should graduated into the category of previous posts.
So after about a few days of classes and almost a week of living in the new place I've discovered that off-campus life is pretty sweet. Yesterday Brian came up on his new bike and we had some tasty dinner. You can't buy cauliflower at the Redeemer market, but Brian and I (and Ree and Jordan) had cauliflower last night. It's because we're off campus you see.
Other things that are a plus is that my living space is organized and very livable. This makes me happy. I wish I was an interior decorator because I like it when rooms look pretty. There it is, another character flaw. One thing that comes with the neat and organized room is ear-tickling jazz music in low lighting while playing computer games. Mmmmm.
Our house got a 53 inch TV. It almost takes up the entire wall and hockey starts in a month. Oh man, that's pure gold. Tim and I shall be watching a lot of hockey.
My classes are going well, and I think that I have a pretty bitching schedule. Scratch that, I know I have a pretty bitching schedule. Really, I'm feeling pretty good about this year. I just hope that I can get everything organized in the next couple of weeks so the "settling in" process is finished and I don't have to eyeball 3/4 of a cup of rice. Looking forward to it.
Really, I believe that is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment