Howdy doody. Past weeks in recap...busy. Alrighty, now that we're caught up, I'm going to make a few statements, observations if you will. First of all, high school is no longer high school to me. Let me explain. In high school, I felt fantastic, challenged, and generally glad to be there. I felt mature, old, and even a bit rebellious when I called Mr. Kim "Rob" in Physics. When I return after a year, it all seems different though. The students seem like they're 13 or 14 years old, and even the grades that were just below us seem so much younger. It was different returning as a mature, experienced and generally very handsome alumni. I realized it was no longer my home, but instead a vague stomping ground from a faded memory. The teachers however have not changed much, and that's why I return. Quality people.
Adams back, and just for all of you that read my blogs numerous times, the blog in where I described visiting David VH in Seattle should have mentioned that Adam went with me. He gave me a hard time about it and I couldn't stand to think of Adam not being happy, so consider the blog corrected.
Another thing that I've found very weird is my desire to hear certain songs. My ipod was "broken" and I lost most of my music on there. I've been missing a few songs, particularly "Photobooth" by DCFC and "Boxing" by Ben Folds. When I get into these cravings, even if I just hum the song I get a fuzzy feeling, a metaphorical "fix" if you will.
Brian's coming in two weeks while bringing two friends. Neat. Also looking forward to camping to two weeks with the friendsicles.
Updated? I think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment