Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Apple Juice and Sunshine

Half a month later, here I am. It seems apparent to me that good weather and apple juice go hand in hand. Today I went to class in shorts, a teeeeeeee shirt and sandals. It was very sunny out, and although it was only about 9 degrees I did it anyways. It felt good.

The final stretch is ahead of me like deer who doesn't know it's going to be hit by a sexy precidia racing at 58 km. I'm done all my midterms and assignments before the big dance of exams. So that in turn means that I have three weeks ahead of me with minimal work. Needless to say I'm stoked.

New car smell? Please, we don't believe in that stuff.

The Redeemer "Midnight masquerade" (wow, that name, just so fancy. I almost want to wrap it up and donate it to a child who is having their birthday in the park because it's so nice) occurred two weekends ago in which many students had a banquet and dance of epic proportions. Despite that our car broke down on the way there because of a shotty alternator, it was still a good evening even if Brian did have to pick us up an hour later and escort us in his escort to the ball. The food was tasty, the music was live made up of of covers from Coldplay and Dave Brubeck, and the dancing was awkward like a high school dance.

Here are some pics. (Un) fortunately I didn't get a picture of the naked guy who blessed us with his aerobic lesson on the front stage in the later parts of the evening, but these should do.


The guys I live with

Holding Dave like a fish


Steve and I (I dyed my hair black as well)


Danielle and I

No comments: