Yeah, I'll let you think about the title for a bit.
So, I'm back from the dead of "people who used to blog a fair amount and now have suddenly stopped blogging" graveyard. I've been occupied. I'm alright, don't you worry your pretty little faces.
What I've been doing these past two weeks
1) Catch-up on homework because of a glorious week spent in Mexico
2) Sleep
3) A little bit o' volleyball. (P.S. Our team can't finish a game for the life of us when it's tied up at 23's)
4) Lots and lots of Warcraft (lots and lots and lots and lots)
I've discovered the glorious world which I left for four months this Christmas while trying to get Brian nice gear for his character. Since those two weeks I've been playing far too much, and it's been positively glorious and fulfilling. Would this account for the total lack of contact that I've had with my fellow human beings in my social circles (possibly and octagon)? I would like to think not, and alas, I don't think it is the case.
Blogging must pick up, along with emails sent. So, I hope I can do that.
A side note:
FVCHS is doing some pretty cool things as of late. They're trying to raise funds for building a school in Sierra Leone so that the children there may have the privilege of getting an education. Their goal is to raise $25,000 and with the help of others, it's very attainable. Check out their website for mailing adress and additional info. Also, check out Matt's blog for more of a personal look on who this school can touch.
Peace out all, I'll try to keep the blogs coming, but such is life. I'm sorry if the response to the emails has been lacking. Giraffe.
I'll also try to write something up about Mexico and my vacation in BC. (???)
No comments:
Post a Comment